[Harp-L] Golden age of diatonic study
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Golden age of diatonic study
- From: Emile Damico <oatss_oatflakes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 08:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273158404; bh=1HBaremHGUq+ziP067mu8sHCyLDG0qOzUNiMyFWm2vs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=cMoq5egBzR0MAXWMSqOAxm6p5xgsWFrWIyvaiYI/6nck9lV4Ne3JTj3ZSkW4wHin6e14XUTDfLj+Hwd+fEYJa1nvy46jzKoYzHIyk8FPVqq4uSQGmVsYa1+so3j5+OAFqtePwi3/Sm+nWQZjHA4s86r7nhtRil3WgntBxUxB50o=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=OWSlbU8r6OOkx0T9MxCdUz/sOpjJi7AcQ+vp7mPNB7v/ISDI8JncXtTl2fw3LMxE7mOWCkm7CY4AckUcRaGDVlXCOvhmugPgOB236tkoJ1p0a483cBe7RKPwP7BI5US9lP3KSgZuvkNGngJdyBv9SJnwNfRcvU5lMHVeY8d61yA=;
It's great to see so many ways to study now. Don't forget the Charlie McCoy stuff.
We still don't have a lot of method books like violin or piano but this is a good start.
I don't think we have as many teacher that you can go to for live lessons either.
If this was the days of the Hoxie harmonica in Philly I'd be well employed LOL
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and