[Harp-L] Re: B-Thing Tuning Availabiltiy
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: B-Thing Tuning Availabiltiy
- From: Conrad Gleich <ire.radly@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 00:44:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1273045491; bh=+EWFM26PXsI0oAgZ6GwCJU7sMf8JAodSCcFhbUjxe8A=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=1g2PLPqYNkiL3C5Is/L+DSfNW/kjITEmZRfeFjQzDp7kbnVJMxZVAksKJQHwqLUmNplN2MFvWuM8sqP93mV3eAEr1HqjyknslDmZ58lLu1DMGlN1DOXhAnyNyHEF26mLnuOKziftc0f+HAhJXL0dAUO6G4tk7fiGkseOUOTnPZc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=eveS+F36dhRf6PGmxhBxfsj9CIaumM/m9KuTk6S5w0yrDAF9Kq33kR2uuaCXlC/RYRFA5bXqACCuNoMUcBU08YTz96+FuEvbRXonL05tzcgsz2Nz9AQxr22Jw/Gxg/t4b1pNFwszMZPDGXgcTknjUUdawtX2f7AHw7LetW5rQOw=;
- In-reply-to: <201005042102.o44L22gv009563@harp-l.com>
- References: <201005042102.o44L22gv009563@harp-l.com>
I too, would like to buy one. If you find a source for a new one, please let me know.
Thank You, Conrad
"I know what the B-Thing/Lee Oskar/Overblow.com tuning is, and I *think* I
can tune a harp as such, but I thought I remember seeing that a company
actually makes harps with that tuning. On whole one I would need to add
weight to the reed, which I think I can pull off.
I have three E harps at home, but one needs to stay stock, one has really
old plates (and might be getting tired), and the other is 5 years old and
beat to all heck.
For learning one song, it might be worth picking up a new harp and saving
myself some work...I realize I could get a "custom", but am trying to avoid
From: "harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 2:02:06 PM
Subject: Harp-L Digest, Vol 81, Issue 12
Note: Forwarded message is attached.
Send Harp-L mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Harp-L digest..."
1. re: 365 COMB IN PLASTIC or WOOD (Buddha)
2. B-Thing Tuning Availabiltiy (Mike Fugazzi)
3. benjamin edwards (jim.alciere@xxxxxxxxx)
4. Re: benjamin edwards (becher95 web.de)
5. Players don't participate (Bill Kumpe)
6. Re: Players don't participate (Seth Galitzer)
7. Re: Players don't participate (joe leone)
8. RE: Players don't participate (Bill Kumpe)
9. Howard Levy School vs. David Barrett School? (Mike Fugazzi)
10. Re: Howard Levy School vs. David Barrett School?
11. Re: Players don't participate (joe leone)
12. Etruscan Soul on Youtube (Robert Paparozzi)
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and