From: Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 11:10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Players don't participate

Hotdog sax players?  Never!  They're as rare as hotdog guitar players.
I think mebbe you're just jealous that you can't play as many notes
in one phrase. :)  Of course, that's a joke.  I have nothing but
respect for you, sir, and can't play (nor would I want to) like the
hard boppers.  BTW, my other online nick is "sgsax".  I've been
playing woodies for most of my musical life, and consider sax my
primary instrument.  I only just picked up the harp a couple of years
ago, because I thought it would be "easy."  Riiiight.... :)

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.