Re: [Harp-L] Players don't participate

Maybe they want to give other people a chance. And sometimes, it's nice to just observe, like having a night off. I went to watch a local band I love this weekend. I've even sat in with them a time or two and brought my axe just in case they called me up. They never did, but I was having a great time just watching them anyway.

Seth