Re: [Harp-L] 4th position, a blues overview

Last time I played in 4th, I found it extremely hard to play chords
for rhythm.  Granted, I'm pretty much a newbie, but I found myself
thinking that I'd have to switch to another harp and play the chords
in 3rd, but play the melody and solos on 4th.  Tips for this are
welcome.

Thanks.
Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.