Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter, born Marion Walter Jacobs (May 1, 1930 – February 15, 1968

You mention Peg of my Heart, then you say Fingertips was the only non
blues harp instrumental to hit the charts.  You say Fingertips didn't
come close to touching Juke.  I would say Peg of my Heart is a non
blues harmonica instrumental and that it surpassed Juke in chart
success.  Not taking away anything from Walter.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com