[Harp-L] Subject: Harry Fox Agency - Unclaimed Funds - Info Needed

...speaking of the Harry Fox Agency...there is one area where they ask
visitors to help them find people who are owed money. I found what I believe to
 be Pinetop Perkins' name there (and have passed on the info to Sugar Blue
via  facebook - since he'll be playing onstage with him soon, but am unsure
if I  posted it in time).

It'd be doing your fellow musicians a huge favour if any of those  of you
within the music industry would scan down the list to see if you  recognize
any of the names...perhaps connect a few of these people with what  could be
their badly needed unclaimed funds.

_http://www.harryfox.com/public/PublisherInfoNeeded-Search.jsp_
(http://www.harryfox.com/public/PublisherInfoNeeded-Search.jsp)

Elizabeth