[Harp-L] Austin Bound/SXSW/Red Gorilla

It's that time of year again, where thousands of "famous" rockers, industry
white collars, and wannabee indie kids flock to the coves of Austin and
flood its streets with celebration for the commencement of the ever-popular
South by Southwest (SXSW) festival and beyond. For any and all who even *might
*read this and, at the same time, be within shouting distance of the
festival's vicinty; PLEASE come join me and my band The Delta Saints @ the
Dizzy Rooster (right in the center of the strip) this thursday starting at
11 pm. I know shameless self-promotion is frowned upon within the confines
of the harp-l forum, however this opportunity (for both myself and
band) holds countless possibilities for our futures. It would be wonderful
to have the support of this community (assuming you happen to be in town).

--
Best,
Greg H

http://www.thedeltasaints.com/