[Harp-L] O'Danny Boy

Having played in a Celtic based band for many years....
I can say that having O'Danny Boy down is great asset...
Many guys refuse to do it as a request
and then some guys just nail it...why not.

Our singer  Kevin Brennan could make me cry every time...even when I knew it was coming.

My favorite for jerking a tear is Carrick Fergis.

Another  very Mystical tune..."She moves through the Fair"...Could be a good one to work on.

Here is a non Harmonica moment but a fun version I thought you might enjoy....
Doowop  no less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_aVQTAKyY&feature=related