Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica on "Elvis Country" record

On Mar 13, 2010, at 2:22 PM, Antonio Diaz Martin wrote:

Thanks for the info Kenneth.

Charley is a great harp player. I will search for other Charley works!!

Andi.

I was just WITH Charley on Thursday. We did some duets. He mentioned that he is up to 35 albums. I'm sure that if you search his site there is something there for almost every one. His last one has a lot of standards and some Latin. NOT exactly his normal stuff, more like the stuff I do on diatonic, but it's very sweet. There is also a Celtic album. And of course gospel, and Christmas favorites. Browse around a bit. The tunes that are on the albums are listed. Which is nice. You don't always get that.

smokey-joe