[Harp-L] New CD

It is with some trepidation that I post this, but my band members insisted. My band Jamnesia2 has just released our first CD entitled "Three Seconds of Silence." I am posting this here because I am aware there are countless posters who are fellow children of the sixties. We are calling this music Modern Hippie Rock for lack of a better term. I can honestly say that if this were some other band and I heard some of these songs I would think they are pretty cool.

Harp content--this is not a harmonica CD. There is my rudimentary harp playing on three songs. I play all the sax and flute parts on the rest of the CD and was very involved with a lot of the songwriting and arranging.

Link to CD: www.cdbaby.com/cd/jamnesiasounds

We also have some videos on Youtube you can find by searching Jamnesia2. "Politics of Jazz" is probably my favorite.

Let the games or flames begin. Thanks for the bandwidth and back to our regularly scheduled program.

Marc Spilka
Los Gatos, CA