[Harp-L] Randy Weistein, co-author of "the idiots guide to playing harmonica", Interviewed

The months interview with Randy Weinstein starts with a greeting from Jason Ricci...and expands from there...

Hello my friends, this month's interview is, as you've read, with the author of THE IDIOTS GUIDE TO PLAYING HARMONICA Randy Weinstein, an eclectic, creative and incredibly intelligent harmonacist out of New York City who plays Jazz, Blues & Roots music with equal virtuosity. Those who know, know that Randy has been around the block and then some and has broken down his approach to harp playing into such detail that it's simply something you don't want to miss. Anyone who plays or is a fan of Jazz harmonica knows what Randy can do. Those of you who don't..believe me you will after you read this interview.

Stop by http://www.harmonica411.com/RandyWeinstein.html and inhale the knowledge

Jeff Silverman, publisher
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonica411.com