[Harp-L] pedals

How many pedals are out there that you can actually sit there and compare
next to each other. Everyone will have their own personal experience with a
certain pedal which may not match up to your personal taste. The Danecho is
one  I have had a Lot of experience with, and IMO get one off ebay and send
it  to Ron Holmes for modification which will make it sound as good or
better  certainly than the Lone Wolf's I have tried, however I cannot tell you
every  other pedal it stacks up against. After the mod it was smooth as
analog, more  resistant to feedback and just sounds great. I have no affiliation
with Ron  Holmes and spent the $125 he charges which to me was worth it.
Just my  experience.