To: "harp-l" <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:28 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder cover diatonic

Performed by Michael McDonald, Billy Preston with Pat Bergeson on harmonica ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsP0f5IPIOU

Also from NPR "Beyond The Blues: The Blues Harmonica In Jazz` ... this
may have been posted in the past as was from a year ago ...

Scroll down to the bottom and 5 songs are highlighted and linked

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104003964&ps=rs