[Harp-L] RE: Howdy

Welcome, Jim.  I'm mostly a lurker here on the board, took up harp about a year and a half ago, and my occasional questions here are equipment related (now the quality of my equipment exceeds the quality of my playing!).  Anyway, I live right here in Richmond, VA, and there's plenty of room for another good harp player.  I'm mostly plugged into the blues scene here and there are several guys who can really lay it down: John with Blues Flash, Tom with Barrelhouse, and of course, the inimitable and apparently indestructible Li'l Ronnie.  If you find your way back down south (even if it takes 99 pair of shoes), we'll be glad to have you.

Scott