Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 00:16:26 EDT
From:EGS1217@xxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Subject: Re: New Kaboom/MAAS for stainless steel
	reeds?
To:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Since I've been extolling the virtues of MAAS for eons, now...I was about
to mention it again as a response to Michael, but Winslow's just done it for
  me.

Glad to see you coming over to 'the dark side', Winslow ;)

Elizabeth

PS to those who haven't yet tried it: I still use the oldstyle MAAS tube
so don't know yet if the newer lavender scented or liquid version works as
well as the product I've been using since 2005. Here's a link: the tube
shown at the top is the 'old style' one and is usually still available at local
stores such as CVS& Walgreens.