[Harp-L] Glimpse of Tom Ball on Food Network

I watched tonight's episode of "Best Thing I Ever Ate", the "Meat-Fest" show. In one segment, chef Cat Cora is raving about the tri-tip beef sandwich at Cold Spring Tavern in Santa Barbara, CA. At one point, when she's talking about all the restaurant's features, including music, I'm pretty sure I got a quick background glimpse of Tom Ball on harp and, most likely, Kenny Sultan on guitar. :-)

On the tavern's website, I see you're on the bill for the 4th of July, Tom! COOL!! I know where I'd be, what I'd be eating and what music I'd be enjoying if I was in California for the holiday!! What a picturesque venue!! http://www.coldspringtavern.com

(The Food Network show replays at 12:30am ET/PT tonight and 07/04 at 2:30pm ET/PT.)
Have a great gig, Tom!

Miss ya Harp-L - but I'm still around.
See ya at SPAH!

Bobbie G