[Harp-L] Jason Ricci Gig Cancellations

TONIGHT'S SHOW IN ROCKLAND, MAINE IS CANCELED.

Sorry for the late confirmation, I have been out of the loop lately and am just now catching up on all of this.

Intrepid (booking agency) has not given me any information about the European dates in July, but if Winslow says those shows have been canceled, I will defer to him until hearing otherwise.

As of right now, none of the August shows have been affected. I will let you all know if that changes. I always try to keep Danny's Gig List updated with Jason's shows but the past week's cancellations have occurred in the time since my last schedule information from Intrepid.

I know this is a frustrating time for Jason's fans, especially with his official website being down for unrelated reasons. You can check the official tour schedule at Eclecto Groove's website (http://www.eclectogroove.com/tour.html) but even this source does not reflect the recent cancellations. Stay tuned to Harp-L and contact me directly if you ever need to know about a specific gig that may be in question.

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
Ph: 205.435.0991
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx