[Harp-L] EUROPEAN BLUES & MASTERCLASS

I have just returned today from a two week vacation in Europe which included some time in Strasbourg and the Alsace region of France. It was one of the most beautiful regions I have ever visited ( and I have traveled most of my life).
So, if you are tempted, even a little bit , to attend the European Blues and Masterclass, bring your whole family. The new discoveries and experiences there are a wonder to behold. I can't say enough about the people and the quaintness of the area, not to mention the food.

No affiliation with the Masterclass, just wanted to inform you of the beauty of that part of the world.
I can send a few pictures of the region offlist upon request.

Paul
If You Love The Blues
Honk Your Hohner

EUROPEAN BLUES & MASTERCLASS August 3-8, 2010 Munster, FRANCE

Le Kleebach
Munster, Alsace, France

with

* Steve Baker (harmonica)
* Dave Goodman (guitar)
* Martin Roettger (cajon)

In August 2009 Steve put on the first masterclass in the "House of
Music" Le Kleebach in cooperation with
local organiser Robert "Sunnyside" Koch. The event more than fulfilled
expectations and the positive feedback
from students has led to a sequel in 2010.

Munster is in Alsace, the easternmost province of France which borders
onto Germany along the Rhine, and
Le Kleebach proved to be a perfect setting. The beautifully located
house has several well-appointed seminar
rooms and can accomodate up to 70 people.

It also offers an open-air stage for the instructors' concert and an
outdoor terrace with no immediate neighbours
which is perfect for sessions until late in the evening.

The price for four full days of tuition and five nights accomodation
(full board and lodging) is an unbeatable
549 euros all inclusive.

This event offers a great opportunity to enjoy a few days of hand-made
music and relaxed living in beautiful surroundings.

Detailed information on classes and venue (PDF files to download):
http://www.stevebaker.de

Please direct all enquiries to:

Robert Koch
rok68@xxxxxxx