[Harp-L] posting guidelines/cancelled shows

Recent discussion regarding the cancelled Jason Ricci shows has been on
topic and fine.  I'm imagining someone planning to attend a show and
traveling a distance only to find the show cancelled.  So far all of the
discussion has been polite and not at all speculative.  As a public figure
Jason is going to have to endure some discussion of his professional life,
it's part and parcel of that world.  Kind of a two edged sword.  He
publicizes his musical activities in an attempt to make a living and we
become engaged and curious as a result.

Discussion about whether or not something should be discussed on the
harp-l list is always off topic and should always be avoided.  It's meta
discussion, in other words  discussion about the discussion.  If you have
concerns about where things are headed on the harp-l list please, write
me.  Also be aware that if I feel a discussion is out of bounds I will
very likely have already written people privately to voice my concerns.
Sorry for this meta intrusion, thank you, harp-l-listowner