441, etc.? Maybe you can determine what he used.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Sat, 6/26/10, Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Bob Cohen <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Slidemeister
To: "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2010, 8:02 AM

Just tried to look at slidemeister. The site is down.  Anyone know what's up?  My question was about chromatic tuning.  Before his passing Bill Romel did his magic on a Toot's hard bopper of mine. He tuned all the reeds sharp saying that the pitch would come down when I played at concert volume.  I play amplified so I don't need to blow so hard to get heard.  How do others have their chroms tuned?

Bob