[Harp-L] > Louisiana Fog

I recorded Louisiana Fog on a cassette tape back in the early eighties when I worked at a Hi-Fi store that had a library next to it. Still in my collection. I didn't know that Daryl Dragon from Captain and Tennielle fame was on it !

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: bfrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Donnie MorTone" <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 7:59:34 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Charlie- Good Morning America

'taking care of business' is also one of those great blues tunes you hear and go, "yes!"
i heard charlie do 'coming home baby' on some obscure live compilation album and it immediately became a tune i played every gig. i've recorded it live 3 times. then i found it on a mel torme cd and it had lyrics! i knew i had to record that version, which you can hear on my myspace page.
www.myspace.com/billfrainmusic

charlie has certainly been a huge influence and inspiration to me. i just haven't been hit by his recent playing. as much power as possible to charlie musselwhite!

maybe he's sort of mellowed with age, but piazza is about the same age and his harp has got plenty of intensity and tone...so... c'mon charlie!
heck, i'm in that age group, 59, and i still play with intensity. so...c'mon charlie! kick some beeee-hind!