[Harp-L] Charlie

I have some great live recordings of Charlie and the Cruncher from the Iron
 Horse last year. We got the ok to put parts of several songs on the site.
For  those who think he has gone downhill, this night live was fantastic.
Who is to  say Cyndi was not like Muddy and telling him what to play, stay in
the  background, it certainly was not Charlie Live.. I have the proof and we
 have so much going on right now due to the Avenger popping off, but we
will get  his playing on the site when my fiancee can get to it. She goes in
for surgery  in a few weeks so is a bit on edge. We used the Edirol recorder
Greg Heumann  suggested.