RE: [Harp-L] Re: Charlie- Good Morning America

Ditto...have to agree on most points.

Couldnt hear Charlie at all on the 1st song,

except during his very low in the mix solo.

I Could hear him better overall on the 2nd

tune, but don't get facing the Cruncher the

opposite way at all. If he was lined out..the

techs did a horrible mix on him.

Laupers Blues singing...well, it's far from blues.

Chosing Blues or Bluesy songs doesnt make

it blues at all, for me.

Was Paul Rodgers "Tribute to Muddy" a

blues album? Not at all, and he's always

been one of my favorite rock singers.

If someone asked me to face my Cruncher

backwards at a gig...I'd tell em to bite me.

Maybe that's an unprofessional attitude...

But, when u have someone of Charlies calibre

and pedigree on stage...let him be HEARD!!!

My .02 cents.

~Donnie~