Re: [Harp-L] Re: Charlie- Good Morning America

I'm new to harmonica and new to listening to harmonica players.

I heard Charlie playing with Cindi and ran out to see him live the next
week.  Yep, sorry people but I had to Google the song to figure out who he
was.  Lucky for me he was on his way to my town.

So definitely he is being introduced to a broader audience.  I figure there
are plenty of people like me out there.

My musical taste has always been seriously "different".  I'll take Suicide
over the blues any day.  But blues is where the harmonica is so I'm
listening.  Very glad I got introduced to Charlie.  His recent stuff may not
be for the die-hard purists but it was a blast to see him.  And now my 12
year old likes him too.  She also recently saw (and met) John Hammond and it
was a highlight of her life.  I think it's fantastic when an artist can
reach all ages.  I really enjoy my kid and her friends rocking out to
something other than "manufactured" music.

Shelly    (Ps.  My kid likes Suicide too, so she is a child of varied... and
good... taste!)