Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:20:31 -0800
From: "Suzukiharmonicas" <harmonicas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Brendan Power Suzuki Harmonica Clinic - New Orleans
	Area -	TODAY 6/22
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all Harp-L folks,

Just a reminder to everyone in the New Orleans/Southern Louisiana area that Brendan Power will be hosting another Suzuki Harmonica clinic later today.

Where: Lanier Music
         2025 Highway 59
         Mandeville, LA 70448-1909
         (985) 674-3399

When: TODAY, June 22nd, 5:30 PM

Directions: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=firefox-a&channel=s&hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=lanier+music+mandeville+la&fb=1&gl=us&hq=lanier+music&hnear=Mandeville,+LA&view=map&f=d&daddr=2025+Highway+59,+Mandeville,+LA+70448-1909&geocode=CUbvoYvbGHcvFeyDzwEdM4md-iF8F2MKNahz-g&ved=0CEAQ_wY&sa=X&ei=6_0gTOrOH6O0oASz0ZHcCA

Bring your friends and join harmonica master Brendan Power as he shows off his tips, tricks, and techniques on the Suzuki Manji and Harpmaster harmonicas. Brendan will also be available to answer your harmonica-related questions as well.

www.brendan-power.com

-Daron Stinton
SUZUKI Harmonicas
harmonicas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx