[Harp-L] Approaching Jasons Tone

Hey what...was that Jay Gaunt Jasons lost love child?  On this tedious topic.So serious. I think if you play pretty badly [and there's plenty of 'huffers and puffers' out there], well, thats the way of it no matter what equiptment you play through. Acoustic Harmonica playing Tone is definately a very individual thing and having your skills and chops another issue, but Jason Ricci must use one of the most synthesised FX 'tones' on the planet. So one must be able get some similar sound effected 'tone' through a HG.I personally know a wonderful player who is driven/challenged to achieve some of his tunes and plays them very acurrately indeed. He uses some of Jasons FX gear through his HG50 amp and he sounds alot like Jason  to my ear [minus the tattooed charm]? Personally, I think it was just 'a throw away line' when referred to the HG 'Double Trouble' which is being sold [having seen and heard one; it is a beautiful little amp, I'd buy it for $500 USD?].However this topic? What 'to do' about nothing.Get a life guys.In my opinion anyone who can 'really' play is gonna sound pretty darn good through Jasons rig and a good player will likely approach his 'tone'.Now, his  licks and skills are another matter altogether.