[Harp-L] New Galion, Ohio Area Harp Group

  As far as I know, there isn't any harp club or group near Galion, Ohio.  I
know there's one in Columbus and also Akron.  Both are at least an hour
away.  I'd like to get a local group of guys/gals together that could share
techniques, experiences, equipment, etc.  Maybe get together once a month or
so to trade war stories or just jam and have a good time.

  If you're interested, or know someone who might be.  let me know.  I'll
gather names and contact info for a month or so, then try to organize a
meeting or something.  I've already got a couple of local businesses that
can host us if we need a meeting spot.

  Email me off-list at:  OhioBluesMan@xxxxxxxxx  and leave me a way to email
or call you.

Thanks!