[Harp-L] New BONFIGLIO - "Live" CD

I have a new "BONFIGLIO - Live" CD out on CDBaby, this includes the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto "live" at the Gewandhaus in Leipzig Germany with the MDR Orchestra and Fabio Luisi conducting plus (of Beatles fame) Sir George Martin's "Three American Sketches" with the Wichita Symphony and Andrew Sewell Conducting. Also from my Grand Canyon Music Festival is the Gordon Jacob Divertimento for Harmonica and String Quartet.
Enjoy!!

Here is the link:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/Bonfiglio12

Harmonically yours,