[Harp-L] Hello there harp L!

Hello everybody! I've been on this list for a while but this is my first post.
I am a brazilian harp player living in NYC. I am a diatonic player. I've been overblowing for about a year and it has broaden my horizon significantly.
It is a lot of fun to play Bossa nova on the diatonic harmonica! I recomend it!
But I am seeking some general music guidance to start my chromatic harmonica studies.
I ve been playing for 15 years and have tried on and off to start learning the chromatic harp.
What would be the steps for one to get started? I am in no rush but I want to do it right.
Any advice/ resource/ contact would be greatly appreciated.
If you want to check a little bit of my work in NYC just click at the link below.
I would really like to hear your opinion if you have the time and patience...
Thank you all for contributing dailly for my learning and for the harmonica community !
All the best

Matheus Verardino
Sent from my iPhone
www.myspace.com/matheusverardino