[Harp-L] Wed gig at Byrd's Auto Parts, Nashville

I am sorry, I have forgotten the player's name who
was appearing
at Byrd's Auto Parts on Wednesday in Nashville,
TN. I drove over
to the address in the yellow pages for Byrd's
Automotive but could
not find it. I understand he is to appear again
next Wed. Would that
person please publish the address of the location
and the time of your
appearance? BTW, I play a Hohner Chrometta 8, 250,
a 270 Super
Chromonica, and a 64 Chromonica, 4 octave 280, as
well as several
Marine Bands in different keys. My genre is folk
songs, old timey,
hymns, marches, etc.

Garry Owens