Re: [Harp-L] Submit your harp video

I'VE BEEN PLAYING BLUES SINCE I WAS 13 YEARS OLD...
I'm now 61.
My sister told me when I was a kid "You can't UNDERSTAND "the blues" until
you are over 40... She was probably right.
I'm not American.
I have never visited Africa (Yet)
And yet I love to play African American music. Blues & Gospel music is  my
pasion.
I'm just an English whiteboy, from a privileged background...
I'm what you Americans would call a "CPA". I put my kids through  school by
earning money working as an accountant. I have 2  Doctorates... (Big deal!)
But that does not stop me from being, mostly, a "blues guy".
Best wishes
John  "Whiteboy" Walden
English harmonica player.
Cebu City