[Harp-L] Submit your harp video

I'm pretty new to the group and have already learned a ton. Picked up my first harp after seeing The Blues Brothers movie in the '80s. (Dan Aykroid played a Special 20, so that's what I bought.) Got busy and forgot about playing harp until recently when I started again. I love it although I'm just a beginner.

My day job is communication director for a nonprofit that creates housing for low-income seniors and families. Thought you'd like to see a short blues video I created for our organization.

Suburban, Upper Middle Class, Don't Have Much to Complain About Blues
http://bit.ly/9ZiNrJ

We're looking for people to submit videos to our ThankfulHome.tv site. If you create a video of yourself playing harp and can even remotely tie it to the theme of being thankful for your home, I'll post it on the site. Maybe some of you could even write/perform a real Suburban, Upper Middle Class, Don't Have Much to Complain About Blues. You can submit your video here: http://www.thankfulhome.tv/shareyourstory/submit-your-story/  We're giving away free wristband to everyone who submits a video, The wristbands say, "I'm thankful for my home."
Thanks for allowing me to be part of this group!
Tim BeteDayton, OH
P.S. Going to see Charlie Musselwhite on Saturday.