[Harp-L] Re: Jazz Fusion Diatonic

I know some friend who was sitting close to me who got other video (If Sebastien and the other are also OK to share them).
But in fact Benoît really took beautiful pictures.
Since Sebastien played on the CD with Curt Bisquera (drums) and Alain Caron perhaps they would be invited to play in America as well ?...Never know, why not ? :)

Anyway the concert was great (the sound of my video, unfortunatly was not too clear so its always even better to be in the place) with lots of great players as well in the room to see that... "Precious time" for the ears ;), unforgetable...A good motivation to keep making progress for harmonicas enthousiasts seeing what can be played even with a diatonic... (Now I couldn't see and didn't ask to Seb if he played on a Brodur harmonica customized by himself ;); but getting informations on adjustments from him is also a good profit from its knowledge ... )

Warm regards :)

Patrice

> Message: 5
> Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 16:33:58 +0200
> From: J?r?me P. <peyrelevade@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Re: Jazz Fusion Diatonic
> To: "'Jim Hanks'" <jhanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> The concert was absolutely wonderful!!
> Sebastien Charlier is a pure genius and such a hard worker, as well as a
> very nice and humble person (he has spent a lot of time after the concert,
> speaking with us).
> I've never been so impressed by a harmonica player!
> And the whole team was amazing.
> It would be too long to summarize the whole concert, but this has been one
> of the greatest musical experiences I've ever had.
> Thanks Benoit and Patrice for sharing this vid!!!!
>
> Jim, you can buy the CD here:
> http://www.sebcharlier.com/joomla/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=1&o
> ption=com_virtuemart&Itemid=27&vmcchk=1&Itemid=27
>
> I know his e-shop ships worldwide as a Japanese harp player told me he has
> bought one.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jerome

Vous voulez regarder la TV directement depuis votre PC ? C'est très simple avec Windows 7
http://clk.atdmt.com/FRM/go/229960614/direct/01/