From: "David Payne" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 12:21:34 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: RE:[Harp-L] My B-Radical arrived. Wow

Roger,

I am really glad you like your instrument. It is a bit different than a
custom harmonica, where you have a stock harmonica that has been tweaked
into something better. This one never started out life as a stock harmonica,
or anything like it. It's something that still, to this day, amazes me.
What I am most excited about is the lengthwise milling of the reeds. I can't
really give any details about the reedmaking process - which takes place in
that mysterious room Brad wouldn't even let Mo Rocca in (lol) - but the
process we've created gives us what Brad calls Flex-Point Technology - which
gives us an incredible amount of control over how the reed flexes at every
point in a variety of playing situations.
I'm really proud to be a part of it and equally pleased you are having such
a great experience with yours.

Dave Payne
www.harrisonharmonicas.com
**

From:
Roger A Gonzales <gonz1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Add to Contacts To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------
dear Harp-l,

I received my B-Radical about a week ago and have been playing it every day
getting used to
it seeing what it will do and what it won't do. Up to this point I have
been playing Lee Oskars
for most of my career. This is the first custom diatonic I have ever
played. I have had plenty
of chromatics customized my Farrell, Bill Romel and Dick Gardner. Custom
diatonics, I didn't
think that a customization of a diatonic would not make much of a
difference. Boy was I
wrong. I cannot speak about the customizers out there that have been
selling their harps out
there for years because I have never played their instruments. However I am
sure that from
the emails reviews I have read these customizers have produced a very good
product.
I can however say that Brad harrison, Michael Peloquin and company have done
their
homework. Especially with the new patents that are coming from this new
harmonica. Along
with the new designs, ideas and technology coming from the B-Radicals and
the very fact
that they are being mass produced at very high quality control has not been
seen in the
harmonica world for a very long time if at all.
Harrison took the ideas he had and along with the help of his staff in
Chicago he is producing
an excellent product. I am especially impressed with being able to replace
a single reed if
necessary. There are very few things that the harp will not do. The
response, the control, the
volume the ability of the harp to play well when played softly, its all
there. The limitations are
with me and not the harp which I am working on daily.
Impressive product. thanks guys.

cordially,

Roger Gonzales MA/Mus.Ed.
Fresno,CA.