From: BluzeHarp@xxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 5:36:30 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson at the Greeley Blues Jam

I'm the main stage manager for the Greeley Blues Jam & can answer one of
the questions about Kim's rig. The pair of DeVille's were specifically
requested by Kim's agent & were provided by Colin Bricker Sound, I believe they
were bone stock.

We had 1 1/2 days of POURING rain & had to move the 2nd day's activities
into a large indoor event center next to the arena where Kim was going to
play, I had so much to do because of the last minute venue change that I
never thought about looking at the pedals he was using. Kim spoke to Nic
"Cottonseed' Clark for a while & also to Nic's dad, he was a personable guy
behind the scenes. His band mates were good guys too.

Cottonseed played in our Youth Showcase on both days... WOW, that young
man is the real deal!

Some people stayed away thinking they would be soaked but we still had a
big crowd. The semi-miraculous 'morning of' move indoors kept everyone warm
& dry. The indoor venue is now the official rain location for all future
years of the GBJ.

The guy who won our free guitar donated to the Blue Star Connection, a
charity which puts musical instruments into the hands of kids with cancer.
Great day all around in spite of the rain!

Christopher Richards -
Twin Tone Harmonica Microphones