To: <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2010 07:37
Subject: [Harp-L] Kansas City Clinic, Gigs

After a wonderful gig with Steve Malerbi in Sausalito and a great few days
with Jimi Lee in Austin, I'm now in Lawrence Kansas with my friend Billy
Ebeling. We played last night at Knuckleheads KC, which was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow Saturday I'm doing a Suzuki Harmonica Clinic at Big Dudes Music
City, Kansas City, 3-4.30pm: www.bigdudes.com Open to all, free.

Saturday night I play with his band at the Replay Lounge Lawrence 6-9pm:
http://www.myspace.com/replaylounge

On Sunday we're playing Jazz Louisiana Kitchen Kansas City 7-10pm:
http://www.jazzkitchen.com/

Drop by if you can,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com