Re: [Harp-L] How do you create a link to your album on the iTunes store

This may be a little different on a PC than on a MAC, but if you have iTunes, you can go to the store and do search for your artist or album name, and you'll get a page of options that show you the CD covers of the album in question. Those are links. If you just right-click (command click) on album you want, you'll get a little drop down menu with the option to copy that link. And, viola! You should get a link like so:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-complete-chess-masters/id307490320

Note that this link takes you to the web first. If you have iTunes installed, it should then open it up to that album auto-matic-like.

Oh, and one last thing. If you DON'T have iTunes, the above trick might be tricky. You can browse the iTunes store online thusly:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-complete-chess-masters/id307490320

But it looks pretty clunky to me. I think they really want you to download iTunes. And you should. It's grand.

--Jp