Re: [Harp-L] RE: William Clarke Leslie speaker question

Directly from Jeanette as posted on Ted Weber's Forum ,May 18,2010.
I am the widow of William Clarke.  And I believe that you are correct about the amp.  It was a Leslie speaker used with a different amp than he normally used.  [I omitted a few lines that are not pertanent, B ] But keep in mind that Bill would get an awesome sound most of the time anyway.  He would even play out of the PA and used a Shure singing mic towards the end and he sounded great.

I'm so sorry you never got to meet Bill. He was an awesome person.  I still miss him after all these years.  If I can help you with any questions I will do the best I can.

Thanks for your email
Jeannette.