[Harp-L] SPAH

Dale and I here at MegaTone Amps are looking forward to taking in the whole scene at SPAH.   Neither of us has been before.   We'll be setting up a booth with our contingency of amp heads, combos, and cabinets.  Also...we'll be unveiling our brand new Wezo TWIN.    That's right...........two amps in one with foot switchable channel switching on the fly.   We're pysched about the event and look forward to seeing and meeting a bunch of you folks who I see here on the list.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com