[Harp-L] Why you should learn chromatic

>"In fairness to the diatonic, the subject could just as well have been, Why
you should learn >all 12 positions :) Whether the mechanism is a button or
overblow, in either case all twelve >scales must be grappled with one way or
another!"

OK, I have to ask. I have seen Howard Levy live a few times back in Chicago
and I have seen Jason Ricci on You Tube.

Is it really possible to bend, blow, draw, over blow, and over draw, the
entire chromatic scale in all 12 keys on one diatonic harp?

Chuck
"It's the early bird that catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the
cheese"