[Harp-L] Subject: Jia-Yi He Performing On America's Got Talent tonight at 8P.M, EST(?)

...well, a little late. They didn't show his entire audition anyway...only
a brief cut where he played the stacked diatonics.

Hopefully, when the next 'semi-finals' or however it works are shown people
 will be more aware of his performance and won't need a heads-up.

Sorry. I 'did' post it in plenty of time and as soon as I found out  -  but
my post just made it onto the list exactly 5 minutes after his performance
was shown.

No great loss..sitting through nearly two hours of what amounted to 'dreck'
 (Imho) wasn't really worth it to just catch a brief glimpse of Jia-Yi,
although  I'm very happy for yet another harmonica player I know getting public
attention  and a chance to win a very nice prize.

Elizabeth