Re: [Harp-L] Was Slidemeister - Now Blues Chromatic

I'm sure you could find several other examples but here are a few chromatic
harp blues recordings that have always grabbed me by the ears:

Little Walter: Crazy Mixed Up World; Fast Large One
William Clarke: Greasy Gravy; The Boss
Rod Piazza (with Kid Ramos): Devil's Foot
Paul deLay: Nice And Strong

There are hundreds more but there's a start. Maybe we could get some other
suggestions....

t.a.