[Harp-L] Re: Pocket Full of Soul

I recently wrote the the producers of PFoS and here's the good news:
Thanks for your interest in Pocket Full of Soul.  To clarify, there is no "making of" disc.  However, there is the PFOS: In The Reeds DVD, a beautiful collection of approx. 90minutes of interviews, segments, outtakes and other items allowing for the artists to passionately elaborate on their relationship with the harmonica without interruption.  It's available through our website, just hit "shop".
As far as the film Pocket Full of Soul goes, we're in the process of raising some finishing funds, nailing down distribution and getting it ready for release.  Look for it in 2011.
Thanks for your interest, and patience.  Keep breathing music!

  Keep up the good work and I'll see you in line next year!Don

---

Love is the music of life;

Compassion is its melody.

  - Don Peer  ( o)==#