[Harp-L] Re: Stolen Brendan Power D/G Chromatic

Joe Leone says:

Keep an ear out for some kid in the neighborhood SUDDENLY becoming a
harp player.
smo-joe

Darn Joe, where were you 15 years ago when I started buying harmonicas and for 15 years I have been trying to become a harp player, without much success I might add.   I didn't know that if i were just to steal one that I could SUDDENLY become a harp player.  It must be because if you steal a harmonica that you are selling your soul to the devil.

LOL

Harvey Berman