Re: [Harp-L] Re: Stolen Brendan Power D/G Chromatic

On Jun 6, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Robert Loomis wrote:

I stupidly left my Brendan Power-customized D/G Hohner 270 in my car ... and
added idiocy to stupidity by not locking the car in our driveway. Came out
yesterday morning to find the passenger door open and glove box dumped out.
The thief took a cheap flashlight, and two harmonicas (left three
untouched). The main loss is the Power rebuild, which was set up to play in
G with slide out and D with slide in, IIRC. Doubt the thief is savvy enough
to try to sell on eBay or elsewhere but if anyone spots it, please alert me.
That theft hurt.

Thanks,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA

Keep an ear out for some kid in the neighborhood SUDDENLY becoming a harp player.
smo-joe