[Harp-L] Free harmonica Mp3 Using my Wifes prized Coffee cup...LINK > http://tinyurl.com/2fnjc9k

Harmonicajam.com has shut down permanently until further notice. Here is the last song that I played harmonica on. The backtrack is titled "First Blues" and was made by Barry B. I used my wife's prized coffee cup to get that funky trumpet tone. The first solo is in 3rd pos, the 2nd solo in 2nd pos, the 3rd solo was on a 12 holer in 2nd and the last solo was on a CX12 3rd pos... Check it out if you get a minute? Thank you "keep on harpin"  The Mp3 can be heard at this link >>>http://tinyurl.com/2fnjc9k<<<