Re: [Harp-L] Does Bill Barrett play altered tunings?

Actually, bebop tuning replaces one of the duplicated blow hole tonics of
solo-tuning with the b7 of the scale. On a C harp, for example you'd tune
blow holes 4 and 8 to Bb (slide out) and B (slide in).

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com