[Harp-L] Re: Diatonic Sounds on a Chromatic ("I was Banned")

Herp-L-ers.

Here's my view of the situation  I don't like to take Harp-L space to  talk
about another harmonica forum, but this needs to be said.

The Slidemeister administrator wrote very specifically in the Slidemeister
Rules & Regs about that which is acceptable and that which is un-acceptable
 at Slidemeister.

The Slidemeister members all agreed to the Slidemeister terms.

When the terms are not accepted by an individual who first said, "I
accept," the administrator has the right to refuse membership.

Now,

Are we ready to discuss harmonicas, not talk groups?

John Broecker