[Harp-L] Re: Meteor Amps info

Gino - Let me see if I understand the "argument" you're making...

You're saying that in an economic downturn every person should be given a
financial break EXCEPT Scooter Berberian, who must INSTEAD charge under cost
prices so that people like you can afford an amp. Is that right? Is it?
Things should be fair to (or indeed heavily subsidised for) YOU but not to
Scooter?

Listen to yourself. If you can afford an amp, buy it, if not - DON'T.

EV

Seems like the American way,,,as people continue to loose jobs and